When coupleship kills friendship...

Or how to be down twice



One of those priceless and creative mornings in which you don't need the sun, cos you have it inside. When everything seems so clearly solved that you don't seem to have to worry for anything. That morning you have reached an agreement. Or, rather, a truce: "Let's not kill it, let's keep it alive, even if under a new shape".

In the afternoon the joy moves back to reality and it's harder to keep being high. Again, prejudices, fears, in short: normal life, stick regularly out.

Let's think of the night. When I'll find the little girl who doesn't care. About nothing in special. About anything. Elle s'en fout. Où elle est? Parfois elle vient. Est-ce que j'ai envie de la voir? Bien sûr, quelle bêtise.

2 comentaris:

Ewelina ha dit...

At first...I was afraid(hehe, no no not this one) At first I was happy that finally I can understand what your are writing about but then...after readaing it I'm not so sure about this happiness...Hope you are more then just "more or less fine";)
TUle!!!!

Carol ha dit...

Puti!!!
Yeah, it's in English cos I thought "ok, she deserves to understand something from time to time". So one day I thought "next post will be in English". Well, it's not a super happy post, but it's not so bad either, u must read 'between lines' ;) But definitely, the day I will write a super super super happy post will b the day when I'll phone Peter and he'll tell me: "pack ur suitcases, we r going to Cuba tomorrow!" (fortunately, not KUBA).

Biz, miss u

Carol