ça m'énèrve...


Même si je suis en France, même si je devrais écrire en franco-espagnol pour me faire comprendre pour une personne qui m'énèrve trop, I feel like English today. Because I like the unusual situation of speaking/writing English under the sun and in T-shirt, in April. And because my English-speaking audience deserves that :)
Loneliness and low surveillance (French word ;P) in my work allow me to disappear for a while from the most flamenco of all the offices in Avignon. Not physically, though. That's why I have to be careful and say "Association Alhambra, bonjour?" if someone calls, and not "Hello?".
Nice high temperatures, slow Northern breeze (even if 'northern' does not deserve to be written in capital letter), not many clothes on people, wrinkles on faces, shouts on the streets, open windows,... Just others' impositions of ideas stain this joyful landscape. Yes, I know what you're going to say, 'nobody said it was easy'. So... patience (another French word ;P ;P). And lots of love to you guys :)