I come here almost every day... but I just dont really know what is going on. When you are among the Romans... (pigeons?) I wish I could understand all your languages. Nice images, btw.
Sometimes I'd like to be more transparent, but in this case what's going on it's just that I had these pictures taken by my father not far from here, and I just edited them as a recognition of his artistic skills :P With some absurd subtitles which are not worth a translation. By the way, u could update some day ;) Big biz
2 comentaris:
I come here almost every day... but I just dont really know what is going on. When you are among the Romans... (pigeons?) I wish I could understand all your languages. Nice images, btw.
Hi d (Heidi :P),
Nice to see u here :)
Sometimes I'd like to be more transparent, but in this case what's going on it's just that I had these pictures taken by my father not far from here, and I just edited them as a recognition of his artistic skills :P With some absurd subtitles which are not worth a translation.
By the way, u could update some day ;)
Big biz
Publica un comentari a l'entrada