One can think it is a consequence of global boredom that people create different and innovative ways of showing affection, but I think it is more about a lack of love of any kind plus a will to make people happy. Just what my life is about in this precise moment. That’s why I’m going to look for the words for “FREE HUGS” in my French dictionary, I am going to write them on a sign and then I will hold them up high in a busy spot in Avignon. Sure I will be ashamed at first and it will be difficult to stand people’s surprised looks, or mockeries, but I’m imagining it and it has to be like a happy excess of alcohol in one’s blood, a shoot of adrenaline, like the end of a flamenco choreography: taca taca taca – taca taca taca – tacapum pa – tracatun ta – tracatatatatatata- tracatata PAM PAM!!! And after “PAM PAM!!!” one can’t avoid having a great smile on the face, and even having the need to say something loud and feeling very high for a moment. Great feelings, even if short.
Having the chance to share big small things and dancing something that make the inner thoughts shake, my new medecine. It’s a pity that, like all drugs, one can’t find the way to stay always high even when the “toxic” effect has passed. C’est la vie... Mais bien sur on peut toujours essayer.
Having the chance to share big small things and dancing something that make the inner thoughts shake, my new medecine. It’s a pity that, like all drugs, one can’t find the way to stay always high even when the “toxic” effect has passed. C’est la vie... Mais bien sur on peut toujours essayer.



0 comentaris:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada