This will be the town I'll be living in...


And this will be my boss and some colleague of him...

That's what I've imagined.
In my mind I also imagine myself like this...
But I'm afraid I will rather be like this one (¿la Martínez Bordiu?)
Que God take us confessed.
Subscriure's a:
Comentaris del missatge (Atom)

3 comentaris:
uuuu, I wish;)
I just get not very nice email from my sending organization i Poland thet they are very angry that I resign:((No I feel so bad about it:( but...my place is here now and you are ready for your adventure;)
Kesitos
jajajaja, ké buenas, Karolka!!!!XD
komo te vea a tí vestidita de faralae en el próximo Post, ya es ke me parto la kaja.
Mucha suerte, ya nos kontarás. ya sabemos ke no tienes precisamente dificultades para hacer amistades... eso de la verborrea ke te karakteriza, vaya :P
Besos guapa!
Hello my dearest best fans...
PUTI: So u told them already??? Buf, I guess they won't be very happy, but there's no reason to be angry!!! There will be lots of other people in a waiting list or something, and I'm sure it's not the first time that happens!! So don't worry about that, anyone would do the same, THEY would do the same ;) Good luck in your Derry adventure next to your beloved Peter :P (don't take it seriously, please).
RAKE: Me encanta teneros en cada post, en serio :) Tranki que la primera foto de Lola Flores q m haga te la mando en privado, jeje. Y gracias mil por los ánimos, los acojo con los dedos en la mano (ji, jo).
Big kiss for both
Carolka
Publica un comentari a l'entrada