Hello sun, goodbye sun

Sunset in Morella by Ewe

Everything has a begining and an end, and so had our soooo short visit to Spain... As I predicted in one of my posts (13th Feb), I could, in a so short period of time, see lots of the people that I wanted to see. There weren't fireworks, nobody was about to have a heart attack because of that, but it felt good and busy. And, of course, I didn't see all the people I wanted to.


Encara ara em surten carxofes de les orelles...

Gastronomic days, full of artichokes, oranges, torraes, paella, etc. With the company of the sun and other beings that don't like "antenas" (prawns) but love llonganisses (even better: llanguanisses).

PEOPLE

AND IN THE END, AS IT WAS EXPECTED...

CUBO DE AGUA FRIA... ... AND BACK HOME!

4 comentaris:

Ewelina ha dit...

Fuck, you put nicer photos:( Hehe, yes your post have something deep, that's good. I think I just stuck too much in 'my world' to share deep thoughts:)
Yes, thank you 4 all, and thank you al the people that I met there (those who can understand this and those who can't;))
I hope I will be able to come back there and try other things that I didn't have oportunity to try now ;)
C u soon all of you -Benicarló people:))

Ewe

Anònim ha dit...

Joooooos, quina envejeta me feu...ehhmmm envy. No ens vam poder vore cap dia, pero weno, se que tots estavem a gustet i fent coses wapes. A l´altre viatje sense falta eh?? Demà comença la madalena aqui també aixi que festa que no falte.
Espero que trobares Benicarló com la recordaves o millor ;)
Kisseeeeees!!!!

And Ewe, i wish you had enjoyed the sun and the fallas. I´ll be there next time!!!

Corregeix me Catxarol!!!

Carol ha dit...

Ayo: Perfect, tia! I have nothing to correct, jeje. Weno, weno, weno, a vore que se conte eixe Atarfe. Ens veiem prompte. Tinc noticies sucoses, jeje.
Un besot Ayete ;)

Ewe: Nice that finally you forgot about Benicarlo and don't mention it anymore, like the first days back in Derry... jeje. If you liked Benicarlo, u will love the rest of Spain!! Definitely it's not your last visit to the bull skin ;P (I'll tell you later what this means).
Tuleeeeeeeeeee pavaaaa

Carol ha dit...

Atencion, question for blog experts:

Why are the pictures in my blog fucked up when I publish the blog, if when I write the blog they look so nice?

Quiero saberlo yaaaaa!