Foto de Superhedu, desde Mexico. Gracias de nuevo ;)
Spring is back, and it seems as if it always surprises me, after 25 years. The speed of the blood circulating, the sun losing its shame and showing its beautiful colours once again. Thanks (eclipsed by the clouds) sun...
I'm springly happy to find out once again that I'm able to love and to inspire love. Definitely, one of the best feelings.
Good times, my friends. I hope for you too.


3 comentaris:
Finally:) You said it loud to the whole world:D
Yes, I love the smell of spring, this worm sun and escalofrio's in your punxa, hehe
How could I be sad seeing all of this happynes around?!
Good Lock Gupola!!!
I wish bouth of you all the best:D
Always yours,
DZiuta
Molt contenteta per tu, Carol. Ja parlarem, i m'expliques qui és l'interfecte/a. (E, no?)
mag
Merci pel comment, senyoreta! I me n'alegro molt. Ja m'explicaràs més detalls, encara que només de veure't contenta sembla que ja hi ha moltes coses dites.
Publica un comentari a l'entrada