Noves cares que no puc deixar d'incloure en el resum fotogràfic de la meua etapa Perry:
This is Raquel's roommate, but... who is Raquel?
Raquel is usually this little girl, but when night comes she can turn into this little monster...
And that's not so bad, you haven't seen her belly yet.
She never walks alone. Her "socia" is a little monster as well. Her name is Marta. Take a look...
AAaaaarg! She comes from a place called HELL, where you will just listen to hard rock music. Nt nt, bad girl...
The trio wouldn't be so without the third part... She's called Pitu, her surname is Rumbera and her slogan is: RON PARA TODOS. Her main feature is that she charms everybody and drives them to share "la grasia de España" with her. In this picture I was her victim... 
I warn you, don't dare to enter in Belfast if you don't want to find these human beings nacidos después de los dolores.
This is my small collection of Belfast monsters, which I'm sure that will grow up.





6 comentaris:
Racuelín, Evalinda, my best fans, I didn't update before cause(way) my laptop wouldn't let me, but I've fought against him and I beated him. So enjoy it and read you soon ;)
yeeeeeeeee,
Finally something to read and watch. Thank youuuuuuu!!!
Try to updating ... like the real New Kids On The Block would say "Step by step, uuuu baby";)
caluje/kaluje;D
Ewe
one more thing...
If I were you I wouldn't go to Belfast again!!! Martete y Racuelin will kill you for this photos! :D /hehehe/
New Years Ewe ;) (ok, I admit, it's your joke)
Eres una traidora sesuarl!!! Bueno va, admito ke ma gustao el post y las fotos, podrias haber sido mucho mas mala (y por cierto... por ke no lo has sido??? sabes ke me gusta!!!).
Ahora si ke definitivamente me kedo soltera, pero siempre me kedaran mis Derrys Perrys y mis otras dos Angeles de Charly: Mari_Liu y Drew Kandemor.
Ke seria de mi aki sin todas vosotras, reinas moras.
AI LOBIUUUUUUUUUUU!!!
P.D. Nos ha kedao una conversacion pendiente, y esta vez prometo eskuchar antes de hablar :*
Ostres!
HAHAHHA
RAkeeeeeEE!!
HA eixit maka la noia, eh?
Besets a una perfecta desconeguda, q si es amiga de rakel, es tambe amiga meua.
DEuuuuUUuuu
Ooohh, què bonico...
Quien tiene un xaxaoc tiene un tesoro. Xaxaoc, qui eres? Bienvenido a casa, o benvingut a casa, o welcome home, o como sea en asturianu.
Lo mismo digo, que qui dóna bon rotllo, dóna bon rotllo, i avant!
Bones festes
Publica un comentari a l'entrada